5 Too Many Steps Down Memory Lane Friday
1. I’m home visiting my family and I just went through old boxes of letters, pictures and items from high school and college and I really don’t recommend doing that unless you have a prescription to Xanax. I do not.
2. I was the Editor in Chief of our school paper and I just found our ‘Senior Superlatives” issue. I was voted “Life of the Party” and “Most Likely to End Up on the Ricki Lake Show.”
3. I’m 35 years old on my parents couch, working in my pajamas, eating chex mix and a guy I used to date in LA just married Ricki Lake earlier this year.
4. My classmates must have been psychic.
5. Let me know when there is a “Most Likely to Be Injured in a Cheese Eating Incident” category. I got that shit locked down.